Broken Heart Cannot Be Heal

Friday, April 11, 2008

Chalet

3days 2night for my secondary class chalet.It was very pain to my muscles because my friend and I went to Giant to buy all the drinks part.It was very heavy and we carried all the way to my home(3 days before).Now we have to buy on food.OMG this white sand NTUC is like making me crazy because they don't sell many important things sia. Right now we had very little choices to pick on the food.Hai......


Left me and some of my guys friends,we doing our things surf net play our own games.Some got gf bf,giggle all the way make me remind of her.This time i very sad though we stay together for 2 weeks only.2 weeks only !!! It was very shocked news to say that we better be friends than in relationship.I was crying in pain with silent.Silent crying...





I think it was my fault actually.I was very quiet and not very initiative in dating.According to her saying i keep things in my heart.I am the guy who very hard to express feelings easily like others guy.Somemore i am the guy where i talking very little.Somemore i talked very little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home