My Heart Bleeds
My Heart bleeds alot whenever i think of her.I know it is useless to say it out here.
I was to pour out my feeling here.If you not happy,there many things for u do instead coming here.
Should i give up on her?My heart seem unable to give up on her and this is the outcome i afford.So close yet it is so far. This relationship make turn my love into nightmare. I felt that i might not able to take in new love.Define Love to me ?
I was to pour out my feeling here.If you not happy,there many things for u do instead coming here.
Should i give up on her?My heart seem unable to give up on her and this is the outcome i afford.So close yet it is so far. This relationship make turn my love into nightmare. I felt that i might not able to take in new love.Define Love to me ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home