Broken Heart Cannot Be Heal

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Worst and Best Module

Today went to tutorial almost go in the wrong classroom.T12 and T12A is a combined building so might go wrong classroom.I was like Zzz -_-".The classroom is very small yet it is hiding beside the toilet.I dun know what the module is and i always turned out the earliest in school.That my ultimate rule~ Never be late no matter what.The module is sucked the moment the lecturer introducing the module. "Report Writing and Presentation".This is what i hate of.Report and report and report everyday report.Like going back to secondary school write report.

After my tutorial,i went to food court 3 for lunch.Kinda sux food never improvement.I can be gourmet for food as i know abit which is nice which is bad taste.Some food add to much sugar some too much salt....After finished my food,have to walk up the mountain "Er mei".So long never go there liao.

Step into the class of the Love Relation and something Module.The first time,we do is to play games all the way.It talk about the relationship and bonds.The games we play is trust.I was to partner a gal and i was blindfolded.Lecturer ask me to fall back.My partner have to hold me back.Then it is girl's turn which to blindfold and fall back while i hold her to prevent fall. This is to show that we do trust each other while we fall. If we trust other partner,the partner will help u when u fall without worry.Then we were asked each guy and gal to list out what they wished their dream guy and gal.

To me now,I dare not think of any.Permanent stop thinking relationship with any girls.Sad case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home