Depression increased !!
Ytd i went to celebrate my friend,JC 's birthday.I was like no patient and freaking depression...People late by 2 hours !! Me and wei xin when to take a stroll in suntec city and went to a book store.There is a fucking jeus christan perster me.He keep saying the book for improvement won't help me and only Jeus only can help me.
To me,Jeus Sux to the end !! That my rules !!Jeus Sux Jeus Sux Jeus Rapiest Jeus horny god Jeus Ass in people pain.
Forget about it.Dinner jusy eat Beef Curry with rice.
After that,I went home alone left all the couples take their sweet times.
Very depression to see people holding each other every outing.I was very tired liao...Knowing time will heal the pain.But when will the time come !! I was very very tired.Now i need to be alone at all times...
**shiyun and pit,I know u will concern me again,but now i really very depression so can leave me alone for time period.Thanks
To me,Jeus Sux to the end !! That my rules !!Jeus Sux Jeus Sux Jeus Rapiest Jeus horny god Jeus Ass in people pain.
Forget about it.Dinner jusy eat Beef Curry with rice.
After that,I went home alone left all the couples take their sweet times.
Very depression to see people holding each other every outing.I was very tired liao...Knowing time will heal the pain.But when will the time come !! I was very very tired.Now i need to be alone at all times...
**shiyun and pit,I know u will concern me again,but now i really very depression so can leave me alone for time period.Thanks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home