Honest Answers From All Of U
Please describe about this guy...
All i want to know is honest answer.
This guy is ME !!
Sorry i want to know the true of myself.Somehow i had lost an identity of myself.Daily have to choose the mask to school.To those who i know,please give me answer about me.Talk anything about me.I want to find out myself.Best is bring out all things u want to say about me.I will accept all negative.If you scare i might kill u,just put anonymous name or fake name.
What I want to know about my characters,am i burden?I know some people wan to say why i wear hearing aid.Go ahead,I need to find out.Am i like alien with hearing aid?Am i digusting?etc....Give me honest answers...... not encouragement...
All i want to know is honest answer.
This guy is ME !!
Sorry i want to know the true of myself.Somehow i had lost an identity of myself.Daily have to choose the mask to school.To those who i know,please give me answer about me.Talk anything about me.I want to find out myself.Best is bring out all things u want to say about me.I will accept all negative.If you scare i might kill u,just put anonymous name or fake name.
What I want to know about my characters,am i burden?I know some people wan to say why i wear hearing aid.Go ahead,I need to find out.Am i like alien with hearing aid?Am i digusting?etc....Give me honest answers...... not encouragement...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home