Broken Heart Cannot Be Heal

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Everything has changed

Everything has changed about me.I can say it had a big change.From a cheerful guy to a quiet guy.I now unable to get the true feelings of feeling.I cannot take jokes mean I won't be able to laugh as before.It is tiring and i could not pretend nothing happen and it occurred me every moments.Got a nightmare dream last night.I woke up out of sudden with sweating all on myself.The dream is neither about ghost nor scary monster preying on me.The dream shows about the world i stepping in.


Yesterday went to eat some food outside and accompany meow meow to buy her things.Gothic things never get off her minds.She quite over addicted liao. It was very tiring for me,maybe due to lack of sleep.Now i only sleep about 4 hours or less per days.That is the reason i very easily fall asleep in between lessons.Soon i got sick easily.Early stage (Flu).

Ytd is special to me but counted no more as it was over.I intend to bring her to flyer to see nice view at night.Night view is better cause u won't get to see many buildings as it shows beautiful lights.After that,I prepared some candles lights with love to surprise her.I think any girl will very much with this effort.Too bad things wasted and it cannot be used...Guys dun think my ideas joking...Hey any guys need help in relationship about creating romance.Helping means give ideas but not advice as i dare not confirm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home