Broken Heart Cannot Be Heal

Monday, May 5, 2008

Quite Messy life...

Life goes on no matter.
I learn how to dependent on people since i born till primary.
I learn lot of stuff in primary school.
I learn stress and playful in secondary school.
I learn slack and stubborn in poly.

In the process when keep learning and learning.So how we never stop learning,i wonder if i stopped learning,will we brain dead?Pain,joys,happiness,sorrow repeated in our learning process however we do not learn them enough cause they give different experences.

According to my GEMS lecturer said , people die of more cancer and faster when they are still single in older age. What prove it?He say those type of people when they grow old,they need an accompany.Lonely can cause more chance of getting cancers to the heart especially and other organ. What can solve this?He say keeping pet is the best choice for the older people cause pet can keep them accompany especially dogs.They are lovable and adorable to you.Yet keeping an pet is not a long term case.LOL

OMGOMGOMG my moudle is going to cazy liao the lecture i don't understand a single word from the lecturer.To my surprise,he say he will pick questions from the book for quizs.I was like going his lecture for nothing.

Today i think i saw her in 257 bus but i took 243W bus no.Cannot take a glance at her as the buses block my view.Anyway don't know is her or not.I don't think as she won't drop off from school early.What i can do now is wish her happiness and hope she can go poly as this is her wish as well as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home