Pon lesson!!!
This is the 2nd time i pon lesson in SP.Wao so good hor? 1st time i pon is the Critical Reasoning Skill lesson.Today pon the english lesson.I was thinking that I in SP still study for English,WTH is it.
Today only go for my Gems.Hai...Sleep almost thorughout of the lesson.Only watch video.OMG dancesport increase more people joining but very fast all will drop out from it.Training some of the basic of the cha cha cha dance.Mind noobie, dun think cha cha cha is the aunties style.Ours is world modern dance,keep your noobie mind yourself before say Eee to us.
Tml is boring class again.....After that,having long hours of lesson plus training.I was thinking should i go competition?Still considering....Cya tml Night everyone....
Today only go for my Gems.Hai...Sleep almost thorughout of the lesson.Only watch video.OMG dancesport increase more people joining but very fast all will drop out from it.Training some of the basic of the cha cha cha dance.Mind noobie, dun think cha cha cha is the aunties style.Ours is world modern dance,keep your noobie mind yourself before say Eee to us.
Tml is boring class again.....After that,having long hours of lesson plus training.I was thinking should i go competition?Still considering....Cya tml Night everyone....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home