A New Day
A New born day...
Jissen Karate
I had gone back to my martial art~ Jissen Karate.Have to train myself into better skills.First lesson learn quite a lot of tactics.So i going to aim for black belt at least 2 dan.I think i will achieve my black belt in 1 and half year.Black belt 2 dan leave it when i got my black belt.

Dancesport Latin
As usual,I back myself to busy state as to occupy my empty space.Learning while teaching some junior students.Arg...Lost memories liao,many part of the routine i forget.Nvm trying to recap and keep practicing.
Good New : I managed to get a partner.She is Alvina Goh.Gonna to train hard for the competition soon.Should be held in 28 June in NTU if i not wrong.Who wanna to go buy ticket from me.I can help buy for you.Bad news that the rountine that I using too common as a class together.Nvm got time teach her my rountine. Intensive training in June holiday.OMG MST week also,wao like i going to multi-task.Jia you ZEN !!
Normal Life
Today (30 May) last day then holiday.Fail my quiz again,bloody shit and give up hope on that stupid module.That Ah pek lecturer is useless man.Gonna to kill him sia,hope he stay in SI CHUN to die in there.Forget it liao.After lesson,I went to Queen Way to check for the class Tee.Too bad nothing outcome.Many out of stock while some too big or too long sleeves.On the way back home,I was very very tired by then dozes off in bus no. 14 One super bad girl hold my head bang the glass.LoL the moment she hold my head i regain concsious but too late,result "BANG !". Bastard girl on the chalet u will be dead....haha jkjk. Back home then sleep for more !! I going to be pig soon or sleeping prince which sound nice.
I will write down my schedule soon so that everyone know my time slot when free or not...
Jissen Karate
I had gone back to my martial art~ Jissen Karate.Have to train myself into better skills.First lesson learn quite a lot of tactics.So i going to aim for black belt at least 2 dan.I think i will achieve my black belt in 1 and half year.Black belt 2 dan leave it when i got my black belt.

Dancesport Latin
As usual,I back myself to busy state as to occupy my empty space.Learning while teaching some junior students.Arg...Lost memories liao,many part of the routine i forget.Nvm trying to recap and keep practicing.
Good New : I managed to get a partner.She is Alvina Goh.Gonna to train hard for the competition soon.Should be held in 28 June in NTU if i not wrong.Who wanna to go buy ticket from me.I can help buy for you.Bad news that the rountine that I using too common as a class together.Nvm got time teach her my rountine. Intensive training in June holiday.OMG MST week also,wao like i going to multi-task.Jia you ZEN !!
Normal Life
Today (30 May) last day then holiday.Fail my quiz again,bloody shit and give up hope on that stupid module.That Ah pek lecturer is useless man.Gonna to kill him sia,hope he stay in SI CHUN to die in there.Forget it liao.After lesson,I went to Queen Way to check for the class Tee.Too bad nothing outcome.Many out of stock while some too big or too long sleeves.On the way back home,I was very very tired by then dozes off in bus no. 14 One super bad girl hold my head bang the glass.LoL the moment she hold my head i regain concsious but too late,result "BANG !". Bastard girl on the chalet u will be dead....haha jkjk. Back home then sleep for more !! I going to be pig soon or sleeping prince which sound nice.
I will write down my schedule soon so that everyone know my time slot when free or not...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home