Do Doing Done Did
After recalling and researching about the chalet games,I managed to come out with the plans.The hard part is amazing race,dun have map so i pretend i travel all the way to there in my mind.LOL I did it!! Kinda stupid but really need to think hard.Managed to combined some games which need cooperation.What i need is their participation.Lastly is BBQ,but i might used some of the chalets games like last year.Lol am i going to lead in the events?OMG i will paiseh lol,Hmmm...I will ask some help from the dare guys."BOMB CHIKA BOMB and CHOP CHILI CHOP".Hehe Jiayi is helping also....
Here i going to off probably 4 days 3nights for dancesport camp.Wondering Have i brought clothings?LOL think too much liao...I will be back by 6 June @ night.Cya soon Guys,I am looking forward to my Chalet.DICT rocks where we get high easily...
Here i going to off probably 4 days 3nights for dancesport camp.Wondering Have i brought clothings?LOL think too much liao...I will be back by 6 June @ night.Cya soon Guys,I am looking forward to my Chalet.DICT rocks where we get high easily...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home