Dancesport Camp
3 June 2008
12pm went to check in for dancesport camp for the seniors/helpers.OMG buy food for the campers. Nightwalk for the events and double check on all every events for the camp preaparations.
4 June 2008
Lesson for the dancesport,Yeah i had completed the dance routine.Then Me Ernest Pitrra left in the Multi Purpose Hall (SAAC).The rest of the juniors went for ice breaker !!! Argg..I want ice breaker too.Too bad.
5 June 2008
The busiest day for me and the committee members.
Planning on the games and night events.
I am being pulled in one of the group called Jive dance.I managed to get 1st =)
Then I became refee for the captain ball.
OMG normally games lol some poeple blur blur when passing the balls.
Tired liao,but is not the end yet.
Mock competition for dance.I lost the count of the songs + she forget her rountine.I was very embarassement in the end.Quite tiring and i going to drop down liao....
Night time,we operate a room in moberly for dancesport competition for the juniors and disco nigh after that.I went off half way to do the light stick that glow in the dark for the juniors cos they were not allow to bring torch light.Then quickly change our suit of ghost costume !! Time for hunted mansion in SP.Managed to scare many gals.lol my friends cry the most.Hai.....
Very dehyrated for us in the the spirated staircase.They going to die of thirst man !!
The event end by the time 6am from 2 am. 4 hours events. Cos only 2 ppl can go in by 2 at a time. We all droped dead tired.I hope all the juniors will appreciated the efforts we done for them.
6 June 2008
Early in the morning,juniors wake up so early we committee still sleeping haiz...over tired liao
Debrief everythings and play some cheer games.
Will be uploading photo when i get it from the camera man...Chiong to hospital for check up after the camp meeting... Wa so tired also dun spare me from sleeping.
7 June 2008
Went to celebrate for Xiao Yan's birthday.Before that i went for the hair cut and ordered for the dancesport pant which cost me $120... Faint liao...
8 June 2008
Doing nothing just meet friends in Tiong Bahru for a lunch and planning on chalet things.
12pm went to check in for dancesport camp for the seniors/helpers.OMG buy food for the campers. Nightwalk for the events and double check on all every events for the camp preaparations.
4 June 2008
Lesson for the dancesport,Yeah i had completed the dance routine.Then Me Ernest Pitrra left in the Multi Purpose Hall (SAAC).The rest of the juniors went for ice breaker !!! Argg..I want ice breaker too.Too bad.
5 June 2008
The busiest day for me and the committee members.
Planning on the games and night events.
I am being pulled in one of the group called Jive dance.I managed to get 1st =)
Then I became refee for the captain ball.
OMG normally games lol some poeple blur blur when passing the balls.
Tired liao,but is not the end yet.
Mock competition for dance.I lost the count of the songs + she forget her rountine.I was very embarassement in the end.Quite tiring and i going to drop down liao....
Night time,we operate a room in moberly for dancesport competition for the juniors and disco nigh after that.I went off half way to do the light stick that glow in the dark for the juniors cos they were not allow to bring torch light.Then quickly change our suit of ghost costume !! Time for hunted mansion in SP.Managed to scare many gals.lol my friends cry the most.Hai.....
Very dehyrated for us in the the spirated staircase.They going to die of thirst man !!
The event end by the time 6am from 2 am. 4 hours events. Cos only 2 ppl can go in by 2 at a time. We all droped dead tired.I hope all the juniors will appreciated the efforts we done for them.
6 June 2008
Early in the morning,juniors wake up so early we committee still sleeping haiz...over tired liao
Debrief everythings and play some cheer games.
Will be uploading photo when i get it from the camera man...Chiong to hospital for check up after the camp meeting... Wa so tired also dun spare me from sleeping.
7 June 2008
Went to celebrate for Xiao Yan's birthday.Before that i went for the hair cut and ordered for the dancesport pant which cost me $120... Faint liao...
8 June 2008
Doing nothing just meet friends in Tiong Bahru for a lunch and planning on chalet things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home