The Worst Matter
What I can say this year 2 DICT 2A02 class is the worst of my whole life actually.How to say it out?The facts say so.Oragnising a chalet with carefully planning.Firstly $15 for the food,I myself can say abit expensive so i adjust the food price to $8. Mainly $8 which is very cheap i can go liao.Got some stupid gals act poor then they can pay $5 at most. I was like ok ok trying my best again to chop down all the prices and leave out the food like stingray and sotong,etc.Left with chicken wings,hotdog,satay and crab meat + drinks.
Only this DICT 2A02 giving me a lot trouble.The best i think is all eat out liao no bbq.The Best Choice in the end.Guys Think ! Use your brain to think!
Only this DICT 2A02 giving me a lot trouble.The best i think is all eat out liao no bbq.The Best Choice in the end.Guys Think ! Use your brain to think!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home